Monday, October 6, 2014

Ken


My diary
October 8, 2006
     ... Love goes well but badly. Badly because I can't find a way to end things up with KV. All because he tried to experiment with me, in other words, throughout a month he treated me really badly, like he didn't love me anymore. Since then I was greatly disappointed and things are not the same from my part, and now he's back to being all lovely with me. Among the things that bother me is the fact that while I treated him well, he didn't even care about calling me, and now that I don't care, he calls me every night without a miss and he leaves messages saying: "My love call me as soon as you can. I am concerned because I haven't heard about you in a long time and I worry if you are alright. Take care, be good and I love you". Hearing me kills me inside a bit because I don't want to hurt him. I want things between us to end up in a good note.
...


Today is my boyfriend's birthday, woot woot!!  ^-^

     I would love to tell you guys that I've been up to fun things, but sadly that's not the case. I have a "no studying on weekends" policy in my life that I had to break this weekend. I did have some fun on Friday (I'll tell you about it later in the post), but Saturday and Sunday was wasted on my books completely. I am kind of impressed with myself this semester. I don't know if this has been the best one to date, but at least I've been giving it some extra effort. Maybe it's because I want to finish my degree soon, maybe I have matured... nope. It's the wanting to finish. Definitive. 

     Last week... what about last week? This is why I try and write daily on the posts. If not, Monday comes again and my short term memory doesn't let me remember anytime before Friday. Maybe if I start backwards I can remember. So let's do today first. I learned how to say/write "I love you" in Mandarin! It's "我爱你" (wǒ ài nǐ). Let's break it down:
  • 我 (wǒ) = me
  • 爱 (ài) = to have affection (verb); love (noun)
  • 你 (nǐ) = you
So there you go. The more you know!

     Because of homework, quiz and tests stuff I had to run around campus looking for internet (wifi is really bad in campus) so that I could finish all the work I've been doing for a few days now. At least one professor decided to skip class today, so that gave me some extra time. I am lucky enough to have some good friends. This person (we will name MR) that I used to like recently became really good friends with me. We've doing some nice activities together, and today MR even bought me some pizza! I had to walk all the way to Law School (damn them law school students!) to get it, but it was totally worth it. 

     Now the weekend. Sunday was library (Law School again...). I don't plan on studying law, I just needed to get some books for a research I am doing and that was the only place in campus where I could find them. I do like the silence there is in that library. Moving on to Saturday. I spent the whole day at my place doing Chinese homework. "It's Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!" No? Okay. Sorry. Since I knew I would have to study the weekend, I decided to take Friday evening free. Original plan was to take myself on a date. Dinner and movies, you know, the usual. It ended up being a date with my other half, my best friend K, and I wouldn't had it any other way. While in dinner, MR called saying "I won two tickets to Teatro Breve's "Noche de Jevas 2". I can't go, so I will give them to you and you can take K. You can thank me by coming over to my bar after the stand-up comedy is over. Drinks are on me". So you can all guess how the rest of the night went. Theatre, bar, free drink and a random visit to a club. Sounds like a long night, but I was home by 3am (I usually go until 5am). It was fun.

     See! I am starting to remember events from the days before. My mind works in mysterious ways...  Thursday was debate day. I was a panellist on a debate from my International Political Economy class. It was really fun and it was totally horrifying. Once again, I am not good talking in front of large crowds. I just made one (amazing and smart) question and I was trembling more than that thing that vibrates that's in my desk. Yes, I put my phone on vibrate when I am in my desk.

Do I have any quick points? Hmmm...

  • I need to stop eating so much pizza. I've been gaining some really unwanted weight.
  • I love pizza too much to stop eating it. I should just work out.
  • Nope. I am too lazy to work out. 
  • I don't think there is a possible solution to this that involves not getting fat, not working out and keep eating pizza whenever I want.
  • K got me some ice cream... I don't remember when. But he knows me so well. 我爱他. (他 stands for "him")
  • Can I get a tattoo for Christmas?
  • I want to read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. It's been a while since last time I read a book and it hurts.
  • October is here, which means Oktoberfest + Halloween. Perfection, I know.



I need a cool sounding closing line...





(:

No comments:

Post a Comment