Monday, June 16, 2014

Zilch




"Write it down and smoke it! Just take that sh** and put it into Jerk Island"

"I am actually writing my blog. Writing always makes me feel better."

...

I am trying to get back into posting every Monday. Since I don't have much to do, I think I can do it.

     My friends tell me that reading the blog is like reading my personal diary and, being honest here, who doesn't like to see into someone's personal thoughts? It's really funny because some of them have actually read my teenage years diaries and usually laugh so much. I should start quoting those. It will be fun to share.

     Since I wrote last Friday, I can't say I've done much so far. Father's day was pretty much another normal day with a bit of morning family drama. Soon after noon it was all forgotten which, now that I think about it, is a first. I am impressed.

     Getting back home before I expected has brought minor complications. For someone who doesn't have much to worry about in her life, money can seem like a big problem. I am happy to say I don't have many important big debts, but there are still a few things here and there. Yes, I do have my old work back, but I am just getting really few hours and the library will be closing the whole month of July. Pretty much means I'll be jobless a whole month. Yay (not)! Wish I could get a second temporary job for the summer, but it's too late to get those. So I am guessing I'll be living at my mother's in July to save what little money I have left.

     Lots of things have been going through my mind lately. You see, the more time I spend at my house, the more time I have to think about stuff and the more time my mother has to plant doubt in my head about everything. I know she does this because she cares about me and doesn't want life to surprise me. But I sometimes feel its too much to consider at once. As I told you in the last post, new stage in my life, she doesn't need to overwhelm me with more thoughts and doubts that I already have. I just need to be wise about what I choose to listen and what I choose to just hear.

     On a lighter note, everyone has been making fun of me because I came back with some extra (not much really) pounds in me. But what did I expect when I ate ice cream and cookies every other night in China? I said I would start doing some exercise, but a week has passed and the only exercise I've done is walking to the kitchen. I am pretty sure that if I keep this up, I will die young...

     I miss going to the movies alone. I hope I can get my car back on track tomorrow and just take some time for myself. Clear my head. Plan ahead.

(:

1 comment:

  1. First post I read and this is actually hilarious! keep writing your awesomeness :D

    ReplyDelete